1. Who is/are your hero(s)
My 2 amazing children and my husband Troy, because they are on the front lines dealing with my BPD, and they do so with love and grace.
2. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
3. What is your biggest fear?
Can you rephrase that question to what do I not fear?? The answer would be a hell of a lot shorter.
4. What is your favorite family vacation?
My favorite family vacation is NO family vacation. Ever. Those people are the biggest fuckers on earth, I can barely stand half an hour in their presence, much less days without wanting to claw my own eyes out of my skull.
5. What would you change about yourself if you could?
I have BPD. So everything. Well except my extensive knowledge and use of cuss words and my “ladylike” charm😉
6. What really makes you angry?
I have Bruce fucking Banner living inside me so therefore NEVER, EVER make me angry. You won’t like me when. I’m angry.
7. What motivates you to work hard?
Zombies or wild dogs on the horizon. I would be working on getting my fat ass as far away from them as possible.
8. What is your favorite thing about your career?
Pfffffffttttt, career, unless I can claim sleeping 30 hours straight as a career then my favorite thing about it is not having one.
9. What is your biggest complaint about your job?
10. What is your proudest accomplishment?
My two polite, successful, well adjusted children
11. What is your child’s proudest accomplishment?
My daughters is giving birth to my newest grandson,
My sons is getting accepted into medical school.
12. What is your favorite book to read?
Zen and The Art Of Motorcycle Maintenance
13. What makes you laugh the most?
Myself. I’m a fucking hoot, yo!!
14. What was the last movie you went to? What did you think?
I’m so anti people, the last movie I saw in a theater was Twilight.
15. What did you want to be when you were small?
Not crazy as a shithouse rat, that I assure you.
16. What does your child want to be when he/she grows up?
They are already grown up, my daughter is an environmental engineer and my son starts med school next month.
17. If you could choose to do anything for a day, what would it be?
Be NORMAL and pain free.
18. What is your favorite game or sport to watch and play?
None really, I guess football because I have no choice.
19. Would you rather ride a bike, ride a horse, or drive a car?
No biking, I’ve completely lost my sense of balance in my dotage, no horses, those fuckers are evil and always try to bite the shit out of me…..give me a sports car with the top down and miles and miles of beautiful country road with no 5-0 lurking. I’m a speed demon on the road.
20. What would you sing at Karaoke night?
I’m a Bitch
21. What two radio stations do you listen to in the car the most?
103.3 and 107.3 Yes I listen to talk radio, it’s like an hours long podcast.
22. Which would you rather do: wash dishes, mow the lawn, clean the bathroom, or vacuum the house?
Vacuum……the perfectly straight lines satisfy my OCD.
23. If you could hire someone to help you, would it be with cleaning, cooking, or yard work?
Cooking….I love to cook but have the attention span of a two year old so a lot of shit gets burnt.
24. If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would it be?
Advocado Club Sandwich with Sprouts
25. Who is your favorite author?
George R. R. Martin, duh
26. Have you ever had a nickname? What is it?
Sugar Tits. He got punched in the throat over it and it was never repeated again.
27. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?
Hell no I don’t like surprises. If I even laugh a little too hard I’m peeing so if it’s a big surprise where a lot of people are going to jump out and scream at me THEN I’d rather keep the surprises to a minimum.
28. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie, or read?
Read!!!! I love the solitude that reading brings.
29. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
Hawaii, I suppose because the cold temps in Alaska would absolutely KILL me.
30. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?
Jesus Christ, the lottery!! Because fuck you, I’m rich bitch, that’s why!!
31. Who would you want to be stranded with on a deserted island?
LaLaLiz my twin flame, my P.IC. and my twisted sister♥️
32. If money was no object, what would you do all day?
Fuck I don’t know, shop, eat and masturbate, not necessarily in that order.
33. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?
1999, duh, so we could party like it’s 1999. Good times.
34. How would your friends describe you?
Weird, quirky, hilarious
35. What are your hobbies?
Crafts and repurposing old furniture
36. What is the best gift you have been given?
A glittery (I mean a metric shit ton of glitter) in and on a card sent to me by someone special, exactly when I needed it.
37. What is the worst gift you have received?
No gift is bad.
38. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?
Coffee and booze
39. List two pet peeves.
Not rinsing out the sink after brushing ones teeth and not picking up ones dishes after a meal.
40. Where do you see yourself in five years?
Exact same spot my as is in right now.
41. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
42. If you were a super-hero, what powers would you have?
Stopping bullshit, abuse and narcissists in a single bound.
43. What would you do if you won the lottery?
Bury it in my backyard
44. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
45. What’s your favorite zoo animal?
None. Beautiful, exotic animals should not be in cages for mans viewing pleasure.
46. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?
Who the father of my children was
47. If you could share a meal with any 4 individuals, living or dead, who would they be?
LaLaLiz, Ernest Hemingway, Albert Einstein and Jesus
48. How many pillows do you sleep with?
49. What’s the longest you’ve gone without sleep (and why)?
72 hours because of my insomnia and phobias. They suck!!
50. What’s the tallest building you’ve been to the top in?
The state capital in Baton Rouge